To travel is to live your story. You become the central character in the adventures that you once read about only in books. I absolutely adored: Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk and I got to have my own New York walkabout in NYC in Oct. 2018. Highly recommend:
- The High Line – park built on 1.45 mile elevated rail structure with spectacular views of the west side and the Hudson River
- Century 21 – deeply discounted shopping!
- Lord & Taylor’s Closing Sale – the closing of this 5th Avenue flagship is sad but worth taking advantage of the going out of business sales
- Broadway Play – I saw Waitress and it was a comforting treat
- New York Style Pizza – gluten is out of my life at the moment so couldn’t have that but it was just fun to look at it!
- Al Fresco dining
- Sample Sales
- Chelsea Market
- People Watching – I was there when Comic Con was there – saw some great sights on the streets
Walked 79,000 steps in 5 days, over 15K average! Even had a 21,000 step day… so this definitely was good for my discovery & adventure as well as my health & wellness goals!